FourthLine are currently working with an Global payments processing business who are building their GDPR readiness Programme.
They are looking for a Data Protection Assistant to join their programme. The role will report into C-Level and has a truly broad scope, with offices based all around the globe.
Key Deliverables of the Role:
- Writing Data Protection Policy across the business
- Creating and maintaining project documentation
- Design and deliver training materials across the business
Necessary Experience required:
- Legally Qualified
- Previous experience creating Data Protection policies and procedures
- Inter-business reporting: Exposure to numerous business teams
- Practical experience in data protection and privacy - advising on policy
- IAPP or CIPP qualified (ideal)
- Knowledge of US Privacy Shield (ideal)
If this sounds of interest and you have the required experience then please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com