FourthLine are currently supporting our client, a Regulatory Consulting Business, as they recruit Consultants at various levels to join their Advisory Services practice. The firm has an excellent reputation in the retail financial services sector for providing advice and assistance to help their clients protect and enhance business value by identifying and managing regulatory compliance risk.
Due to growth within the business and increased demands from their clients, we are looking to identify Consumer Finance and General Insurance Regulatory SMEs to join the team.
Typical assignments would include:
- Regulatory health checks, preparatory FCA visits
- Compliance policy and framework design and assurance
- Senior manager training and support with SMCR implementation
- Support with FCA interaction
- Target Operating Model design in respect of complaints
Ideally we are looking for candidates with the below experience:
- Expertise and knowledge in Retail Conduct Risk related issues in the context of consumer credit and general insurance
- Ideally previous or existing consultancy or regulator experience
- Excellent relationship building skills at all levels with ability to convey complex regulation in a business friendly and commercial way
- Experience of translating operational requirements into delivery solutions
You must be open to travel. Flexible working practices are offered.
If you’d be open to learning more about this role and the organisation please get in touch with Jodie Sable on 0203 800 1566 or email her at Jodie.email@example.com