Our client is a leading platform organisation and is looking to bolster their CASS capability in the oversight and compliance areas.
The client is looking for a well versed CASS individual for a initial 6 month assignment, where the key responsibilities will include: -
- Play a key part in the investigation and analysis of CASS breaches.
- Support the build out of robust CASS compliance processes, helping to accurately document and share best practice with BAU team.
- Provide comprehensive oversight of client asset monthly reporting and maintain the CASS resolution pack.
- Monitor CASS risk and create end to end improvements, through effective reporting and control documentation.
- Have a vested interest in CASS audits, providing responses and potential remedial advice.
If you are considering a contract move and have direct experience of the above I would like the opportunity to speak with you. Please send your up to date and a good time to talk and I will be touch with further information.