To support activities to develop and implement arrangements to enable the firm to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR); to communicate the requirements of compliance and develop understanding across the Operation, and provide support to the Operational teams to ensure institutional compliance with information legislation.
- Support the identification of business processes and systems that relate to personal data and are deemed in-scope for GDPR
- Perform a risk assessment to aid a risk based approach for the application/implementation of GDPR
- Understand the internal summarisation of the GDPR requirements and perform a gap analysis of all Business and IT processes, systems, procedures and controls, producing a gap analysis summary report as an initial deliverable.
- Establish business processes, protocols, and quality standards in the development and deployment of complex solutions
- Lead the communication of summary requirements of GDPR legislation to service lines
- Maintain stakeholder expectations and raise appropriate issues to project managers as necessary
- Develop, Implement and enforce a suitable and relevant Data Protection Policy, in accordance with both the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and ensure it is reviewed on an annual basis.
- Develop trusted advisor relationship with senior stakeholders through effective communication and analysis supported by efficient, quality execution on projects.
- To liaise with colleagues across the organisation in order to seek information and provide advice.
- Candidates must have Data Protection experience (Ideally GDPR experience)
- Strong regulatory projects experience is key.
- Experience of developing complex business processes is required
- Ability to analyse large volumes of quantitative and qualitative data
- Previous Financial services background is desired.