FourthLine is currently working with a Global FinTech business based in the City. They are seeking an experienced Senior Project Control Officer to support a large and complex GDPR Transformation Programme. The role requires a flexible, adaptable and highly motivated person who can hit the ground running and be able to work successfully as part of a team.
The is a senior role which will report directly to the GDPR Programme Director and be responsible for ensuring smooth running of the programme. This role will play a key part in formalising the Programme Management and Delivery Framework, working closely with the project team consisting of Workstream Leads (senior SMEs) and business facing workstream owners. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about and experienced in the application of project management methodology eg Prince2, MSP, other to support the delivery of a major x-functional change programme.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
This is a varied role that will evolve depending on the needs of the programme.
- Creating and managing detailed programme plans and coordinating all programme planning activities
- Modelling global x-functional programme resourcing requirements across multiple workstreams
- Coordinating the identification of critical dependencies and risks likely to impact cost, time, and quality, throughout the programme life cycle.
- Coordinating the mitigation of risks, issues and dependencies in accordance with the established enterprise risk management framework
- Undertaking comprehensive stakeholder analyses and creating communication plans
- Coordinating the development of programme communications and scheduling communications’ release
- Managing budget requests and related budgeting requirements
- Coordinating remediation of workstreams from kick-off through to completion
- Scheduling programme meetings & minuting
- Maintaining programme documentation
- Tracking and reporting programme progress to stakeholder groups, with a focus on budget, scope, resources, and schedule.
- Liaising with Paysafe PMO to report programme progress, issues and risks
- Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a strong PMO environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP), PRINCE 2, or other Project Management qualification
- Familiar with working in a Matrix organisation working with executive management, IT, without direct control of resources and with global geographical spread.
- Proven ability to identify, track and manage dependencies and risks
- Proven track record of managing multi-million budgets
- Experience in developing and executing and tracking plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints.
- Experience with large data protection or GDPR projects or regulatory and compliance programmes
- Strong work-ethic, leadership and organisational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people skills.
- Ability to maintain honestly, integrity, respect and professionalism at all times.
- Experience in banking or finance industry specifically with regulatory or risk and compliance programmes/projects.
- Experience with PSPs, wallets, card schemes or alternative payments methods.
- Knowledge/awareness of GDPR, privacy & data protection, data governance and/or InfoSec disciplines
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to bridge gaps with high-level stakeholders.
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA and JIRA Agile.
- Working knowledge of IT systems, Information Security, and applications
- Experience of project management within large (multi mn) complex change programmes – possibly within a capital project, construction, engineering, financial services, fintech environments or similarly complex
If this sounds of interest then please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org