My client is seeking a Senior Data Protection Manager to join the firm. This company is a leading insurance company based in London.
Seeking an experienced Senior Data Protection Manager to assist the DPO with data protection matters in accordance with the demands of GDPR. You must be able to speak x1 additional language fluently for this role.
- Responding to Data Subject Requests.
- Assist in the review and management of Privacy Impact Assessments
- Manage any data breach incidents, collating an inventory and undertaking reports
- Undertaking reviews and reports, in which report to the Data Protection Officer and senior management
- Updating the data inventory
- Fluent in English and an additional language
- Strong knowledge of GDPR and relevant data protection regulations
- Working effectively within a team
- Strong communication skills to a wide, varied audience
- CIPM, CIPP-E
- Financial Services experience
If this is of interest, please apply, as the client would like interviews to take place as soon as possible.