My client is seeking a Senior Data Protection Manager to join the firm. This company is a leading insurance company based in Cardiff.
Seeking an experienced Senior Data Protection Manager, acting as the Data Protection Officer for the UK, to manage and oversee the UK’s data privacy obligations, ensuring the company is compliant.
- Support the Group DPO in overseeing and maintaining privacy programme.
- Ensuring privacy culture is embedded in UK businesses.
- Support the implementation of embedding GDPR in to UK businesses.
- Maintain and advise on data protection policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with data protection laws and regulatory developments.
- Supervise data protection impact assessments.
- Work closely with board to update on data protection matters.
- 3+ years of privacy experience, ideally working in a similar role
- Background in legal, compliance or IT security
- Knowledge of GDPR, information security and cyber-security risks
- Financial services experience – ideally insurance
- Advanced degrees preferred
If this is of interest, please apply, as the client would like interviews to take place as soon as possible.