FourthLine are representing our long standing Company Market Insurance client as they look to recruit a Senior Compliance Manager to own compliance operations and regulatory change. Working within a growing compliance and legal team this role will work closely with both the Head of Compliance and the General Counsel.
Key responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Manage all key regulatory reporting (external and internal, including FCA, PRA, the Board and various committees)
- Manager regulatory relationships
- Own licences and permissions and manage corporate calendar
- Oversight of various compliance registers and compliance dashboard
- Review and assess impact of regulatory change on the European business, and manage the programmes of associated work.
We are looking for experienced legal and/or compliance professionals for this position with extensive experience within a General or Specialty Insurer. You must have proven experience managing large scale regulatory change programmes as well as excellent stakeholder management skills across all levels. Previous experience managing FCA and other external relationships would also be advantageous.