FourthLine are currently representing our payments and money transfer client as they look to hire an experienced regulatory professional to take ownership of the PSD2 application process.
Working closely with the Head of Compliance and wider senior management team, this role will be responsible for updating relevant policies and procedures as well designing and implementing news ones as required by the change in regulation.
Key areas of focus would include:
- Reviewing and amending policies and procedures for incident reporting.
- Assessing processes in place to file, monitor, track and restrict access to sensitive payment data, statistical data on performance, fraud, etc.
- Reviewing the business continuity plans, data protection policy, AML frameworks, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previously helped a firm through PSD application process for any payments, FS, E-Money Transfer business.
- Excellent working knowledge of wider regulation impacting the payments, FS, E-Money Transfer sector.
- Regulatory change or compliance project management experience
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills – ideally having directly liaised with the regulator
- A hands on approach
This will be a 6 month contract starting as soon as possible. The client is looking to pay 450 - 650 p/day.
If you have suitable experience and are available to start a new contract in the next 4 weeks, please get in touch with Jodie Sable on 0203 800 1566 or email her with an up to date copy of your CV at Jodie.Sable@thefourthline.co.uk