FourthLine are currently recruiting for a Senior Operational Risk Manager to join our Insurance client based in London. The position will work closely with a newly appointed Chief Risk Officer in leading the Risk Management team. The role will take responsibility for managing a team of analysts as well as building the risk management frameworks, policies and procedures and owning Solvency II risk requirements.
Other more day to day responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop, evolve and embed an operational risk framework
- Development of an of risk appetite as well as conducting ongoing assessments risk exposure and monitor emerging risks.
- Own the maintenance of the risk register, with support from Analysts in the team.
- Take responsibility for various Board and Committee reporting and meetings
- Ensure compliance with wider risk frameworks and awareness of regulatory risk
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and/or experience
- Insurance experience (General, Life, Intermediary)
- Example previous experience working in a senior level operational risk position, with experience of designing frameworks, policies and implementing change
- Solvency II, ORSA experience
- Excellent teamwork skills and relationship building skills, including liaising with stakeholders across all levels
- Commercial approach to risk and regulation
This role would suit a senior operational risk professional looking to move up into a leadership role managing a team as well as wanting to keep a hands on approach to day to day risk management. We are looking for candidates who want to work in a close knit team in a growing business
For more information about the client and a full job description please get in touch with Jodie Sable on 0203 800 156 or email her at Jodie.Sable@thefourthline.co.uk