FourthLine are currently recruiting on behalf of a client who are looking for a Head of Reconciliations.
The role responsibilities include:
- Ensure the regulated reconciliations team are fully compliant with internal policy and requirements of external bodies such as FCA, with timely provision of information to compliance where requested.
- Ensure that bank accounts managed are reconciled on a regular basis, according to agreed policy.
- Ensure that all regulatory CASS requirements are met (e.g. internal & external reconciliations, break resolution, funding shortfalls etc.)
In order to qualify for the role requirements include:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in banking and/or reconciliation management.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- CASS rules, including experience of direct CASS responsibility.
If you think you are suitable for the role and you’re looking to further your career please apply by providing an updated CV.