FourthLine is currently representing a leading technology company in the financial services sector recruit for a Head of Compliance. This is a new role working closely with the Legal team. The Head of Compliance will be responsible for assessing the existing compliance infrastructure, policies and procedures ensuring they are fit for purpose. The aim is then for the function to scale up in line with the growth the business has seen over the past few years.
Wider responsibilities will include:
• Designing and rolling out a new compliance function
• working closely with Legal, management changes as a result of GDPR
• Review and amend where needed existing compliance policies and processes(including AML, ABC, regulated products, data protection)
• Manage risk and controls providing regular reports to the business
The right candidate for this role will have:
- Ideally a retail financial services background, and/or marketing or technology sector experience with a retail bias
- Proven experience as a senior compliance manager, having worked in a challenging and growing business and ideally a firm with global reach
- Knowledge of data protection regulation and upcoming changes
- A hands on approach to training, change management and understanding impacts of regulation on the business
The firm pride themselves on being entrepreneurial, ambitious and high growth. If you want to work in a high energy firm who really value work life balance, then get in touch with Jodie Sable for more information.