FourthLine are currently representing a leading consumer finance organisation based in London as they recruit a Head of Compliance to join a growing team. Key focus of the role will be to provide regulatory advice to all areas of the business as well as interpreting regulatory change and implementing relevant changes, polices, and procedures.
On a day to day, as Head of Compliance, you will further take ownership of continuing to embed a strong compliance culture across the business, working closely with the FCA and PRA, provide regulatory advice with regards to new products, communicate regulatory risk to the business and review and management of all TCF related matters.
The right candidate for the role will have:
- Proven experience in a senior level compliance advisory role either for a consumer lending business or retail bank.
- Knowledge of lending specific codes and regulation
- Wider understanding of UK specific and EU regulation
- Excellent relationships management skills, at all levels
- Experience writing various reports, including those to be reviewed in board meetings
This will be a hands-on role in a fast paced working environment. The right candidate will be comfortable working with the senior management team to provide compliance and regulatory direction.
Should you have the suitable experience, please send Jodie Sable an email to arrange a good time to talk.