FourthLine are working with a boutique consulting firm who are looking for a GDPR Senior Manager (Interim) on an initial 6 month basis.
The role is both in-house and client facing and will be championing the Data Protection practice in the Consultancy.
- Implementation of data protection and GDPR projects
- Providing a GDPR technical helpdesk function to the firm and its clients
- Conduct data protection audits and prepare reports making recommendations of any areas requiring attention
- Advising on data protection impact assessments and risk mitigation
- Drafting and implementing data protection policies and procedures and privacy notices
- Advise on overseas data transfers
- Drafting and delivery of data protection and GDPR training to the firm and its clients
- Advise on marketing and digital media data protection issues
- Assist and where appropriate lead effective business development initiatives to new and existing clients
- Assisting with the development of internal policies and procedures
- Implement a data protection culture within the Group
- Act as referral point for colleagues
- Maintain an up to date knowledge and understanding of data protection law and regulations and make recommendations to updates to policies, processes and procedures.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your most up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org