My client is seeking a Privacy Manager for the UK and the EU to join the firm. This company is a leading digital company.
Seeking an experienced Privacy Manager who will work closely with the US office to oversee and maintain all aspects of Data Privacy across the UK and the EU, to develop and ensure GDPR readiness.
- Act as point of contact for all Privacy matters in the UK and the EU.
- Reviewing and monitoring implementation of data protection policies.
- Overseeing and maintaining data mapping for the organisation.
- Foster data protection culture within the organisation
- Ensure privacy training is embedded, ensuring best practice.
- Develop and maintain global privacy program.
- Prior data mapping experience
- 3-5 years Data Privacy
- SME in UK DPA, ePrivacy Directive and GDPR
- Knowledge and understanding of cross border data transfers – must.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) or CIPP-E.
- University Degree, law degree preferred.
- Extremely organised and attention to detail.
Up to 25% travel required for the role.
If you think you would be right for the role, then please apply, as my client is looking to turn the process round quickly.