My client is seeking a Data Protection Specialist to join the firm. This company is a leading insurance company based in London.
Seeking an experienced Data Protection Specialist to assist the Senior Data Protection Specialist and DPO with data protection matters in accordance with the demands of GDPR. You must be able to speak x1 additional language fluently for this role.
- Logging and responding to Data Subject Requests.
- Manage any data breach incidents, logging incidents and assisting incident response team
- Recording meeting minutes and follow up on remediation plans
- Collating personal data from systems and stakeholders on request
- Drafting responses to data subjects
- Fluent in English and an additional language
- Strong knowledge of GDPR and relevant data protection regulations
- Working in a high-pressured environment
- Time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills to internal clients on privacy issues
- CIPM, CIPP-E - preferred
- Financial Services experience
If this is of interest, please apply, as the client would like interviews to take place as soon as possible.