My client is seeking a Data Protection Officer to join the firm. This company is a leading publishing and media company.
Seeking an experienced Data Protection Officer who is able to advice on all areas concerning Data Privacy, and implement and monitor data protection programmes and processes, on a global scale.
- Advise on all areas of data privacy
- Implement Privacy by Design, Data processing, Data Subject’s rights, effective communication of data breaches
- Foster data protection culture within the organisation
- Advise on matters around privacy impact assessments, methodologies to follow, safeguarding, ensuring compliance with GDPR
- Monitor implementation of data protection policies, ensure correct processes are in place
- Provide training around data protection
- Conduct data privacy audits
- 5 years (minimum) experience in Data Protection
- CIPPE or similar qualification
- Experience and Exposure of national and European data protection laws, in depth understanding of the GDPR.
- Familiarity with information security standards and information technology programming
- Experience liaising with ICO
- Integrity and professionalism
- Effective communication across levels of management
- Decision maker
- Self-awareness and confidence
- Team player – strong focus on communication
If this role is of interest, please send me over your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.