Fourthline are currently representing a governing body in their search for a Junior Data Protection professional. Based in London, the successful candidate will be supporting the Head of Compliance, to ensure GDPR compliance and to foster a Data Protection culture within the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the implementation of the GDPR programme.
- Assisting and advising key stakeholders, in meeting their responsibilities to comply with data protection regulation and legislation.
- Providing suitable training to employees to foster a data protection culture within the organisation.
- Supporting and advising upon record and information management.
- Strong data protection and privacy experience and knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) or CIPP/E.