My client is seeking a Data Protection Consultant to join the firm. This company is a leading Technology & Cyber Security advisory consultancy.
Seeking an experienced Data Protection Consultant to support clients on risk assessment projects. In addition, this role will support the development of the business in Europe.
- Undertake data protection reviews i.e. building data inventories, mapping data flows etc.
- Provide advise around deficiencies with existing programs in relation to data privacy regulations
- Manage client data protection review or risk assessment projects
- Provide training sessions around Data Privacy and Cybersecurity for client staff
- Develop policy and report documents
- Manage client relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years data privacy and/or information security
- Experience undertaking data privacy audits
- Knowledge of data privacy regulations – GDPR and other regulatory developments
- FS experience
- Previous consultancy experience
- US State Privacy Law understanding
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain effective relationships with clients and colleagues
- Highly motivated and proactive in approach
If this is of interest, please apply, as the client would like interviews to take place as soon as possible.