Fourthline are currently representing a UK-based charity in their search for a Data Protection Compliance Manager. Based in London, the successful candidate will sit in the charity's in-house legal team, reporting to the Head of Legal Services. This position requires an experienced individual to lead on privacy compliance for all parts of the charity - legal background is desired.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- To implement and manage the GDPR compliance across all parts of the charity.
- Carrying out Privacy Impact Assessments on all systems processing personal data.
- Monitoring the organisation's compliance with all data protection policies and legislation; undertaking regular reviews and updating privacy notices when required.
- Advising and providing updates on all matters concerned with data protection, managing data breach notifications, and taking remedial action in respect of all data protection incidents.
- Disseminating new guidance on Data Protection to all staff.
- Handling complaints and queries from Data Subjects and Subject Access Requests.
- Qualified lawyer with 2 years PQE.
- Solid data protection background, with recent exposure to GDPR.
- Experience / keen interest in the charity sector.
Should you have the suitable experience and desirables, and find this role to be of interest, please send over your most up to date CV to Rebecca Burgess, as the client is looking to hire as soon as possible!