We are currently working with one of our major retail deposit taker clients who are in the market for an Interim Senior Compliance Advice Manager with wholesale experience, to help advice on regulatory developments; ensuring compliance with treasury products; working with the treasury teams, Compliance and senior management to advice on policies.
- Proven experience within wholesale, and a good understanding of fixed income, bonds, hedging and currency.
- Must have experience on working on treasury and/or capital management products
- Experience with senior stakeholder management
- Knowledge of money market instruments, MiFID II and market abuse
- Must be highly analytical and evidence of succinct report writing.
If you are currently available for new opportunities and have the above background, please apply with an updated CV highlighting your relevant experience.