We are currently working with one of our major retail deposit taker clients who are in the market for an Interim MI Reporting Manager with a good understanding of corporate development and strategy. This role will entail working alongside the head of Compliance Advice, producing MI reports, identifying key risks for the business and bringing together individual aspects within the MI team and providing a group wide overview.
- Proven experience within retail finance
- Must have experience of MI reporting, in particular looking at business models and providing strategy analysis
- Experience with providing risk overviews, setting risk appetites and outlining strategic overview
- Experience of working on risk assessments to identify emerging conduct risks for the business
- Experience of working at the FCA will be preferable but not essential.
Please not this is a contract role, if you are currently available for new interim opportunities and have the above background, please apply with an updated CV highlighting your relevant experience.