Role: Head of Regulatory Affairs
Salary: Competitive (based on experience)
Location: Home based with occasional travel
Fourthline is working with a leading FinTech company to source a new Head of Regulatory Affairs. This is an exciting role for a cutting edge provider of Regulatory Compliance Technology solutions into Investment Banking.
The company works to automate manual compliance processes; implementing platforms within Investment Banks that are tailored to their policies.
This role allows the right person to serve as their regulatory expert, working both with the company and their customers. Working as part of the global risk and compliance team you will make frequent use of your understanding of regulations from an Investment Banking viewpoint to ensure information about laws and regulations is kept up to date.
This is a senior position reporting into director level and will cover these main areas:
- Mapping, approving, and quality assuring content on current , pending, and relevant regulatory initiatives affecting Investment Banking to be uploaded to the company compliance knowledge repository
- Providing expert advice to clients on relevant laws and regulations for their businesses
- Serving as lead during the customer on-boarding process and ensuring customer retention
The ideal candidate will have:
- A deep knowledge of regulations impacting Investment Banking including MiFID II, GDPR, AML, MAR, etc
- Proven track record of interpreting regulation and communicating governance, risk and compliance advice
- A Global Banking background
- Excellent research skills
- The ability to run a team
- A legal background (desired)
This is a work from home position with the opportunity to build your own regulatory affairs team.
This is a time sensitive position and as such we are looking to secure interviews as soon as possible. To be considered, please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org