FourthLine are currently our General Insurance client as they look to hire a Compliance Manager in a within an existing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior compliance analyst or existing compliance manager to join the firm at an exciting time of change and growth.
The Compliance Manager will be a broadly focused role with responsibilities as a deputy to the Head of Compliance. The Compliance Manager will be responsible for the line management of two compliance analysts as well as supporting the Head of Compliance with the following:
- Developing strong internal relationships with key stakeholders across the business, ensuring the firm is aware of and managing key legislation and regulation as it impacts the firm
- Acting as a representative of the firm during meeting with regulators and clients
- Providing support with the management and execution of the compliance monitoring plan, production of regulatory reports and the completion of ad hoc and key regulatory projects
- Writing internal policies and procedures, taking responsibility for regular reviews and any necessary amendments
- Working closely with the Head of Compliance to design and implement compliance monitoring plans
- Managing regulatory change projects as well as providing compliance support from a new product and service development perspective
We are ideally looking for candidates with General Insurance or Retail Financial Services experience who have worked in a compliance position for 3-5 years. We would be looking for candidates with people management experience ideally or at least several years mentoring more junior members of a team. However, the key criteria is a technically strong, generalist compliance professional. We are looking for a proven relationship builder with experience liaising with various levels of stakeholders interested in working in a collaborative environment. Experience of working with the FCA and PRA would be also be beneficial, but the client is happy to meet with people with a strong FCA background with the ability and interest in picking up the PRA side.
For more information and a full job description, please get in touch with Jodie Sable with an up to date copy of your CV.