FourthLine are recruiting for a high growth, fintech start up business as they look to hire a compliance manager into the team.
The compliance manager will take responsibility for various elements of regulatory and transactional compliance including:
- Maintaining, monitoring and actioning a timetable for regulatory reporting;
- Ensuring a robust compliance framework is in place which actively identifies, manages and reports on regulatory risks;
- Designing and implementing compliance training and educational programs throughout the business;
- Monitoring and testing activities of the business against internal and external requirements;
- Acting as a point of contact within the company for compliance queries;
- Reviewing and approving financial promotions;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders throughout the business to foster a positive compliance and risk management culture;
- Drafting and updating company policies and procedures; and
- Identifying and reporting upcoming changes to regulation and the impact they will have on the business.
I am looking to speak with candidates, ideally with experience working for start-up businesses or FinTechs, with varied compliance experience. You must have working knowledge of relevant FCA handbooks, excellent written skills and the ability interpret and translate complex regulatory information.
For more detailed information about the client and the role, please contact Jodie Sable on 0203 800 1566.