We are currently working with one of our General Insurance clients who are in the market for a Compliance Assistant and QA tester, to help with regular monitoring and to conduct second line testing of the Past Business Review and BAU QA teams. The role will be focused on providing day to day advice on Conduct Risk, TCF and will involve supporting the first line of defence and working closely with the complaints department.
- Proven experience within General Insurance and Personal lines.
- Experience of compliance monitoring and Quality assurance testing
- Experience of dealing with complaints handling, PPI or other remediation initiative
- Appreciation and knowledge of Conduct risk, TCF and conduct of business.
- Familiar with FCA regulatory frameworks including, SYSC, ICOBS and DISP
- Experience of interaction with first line of defence and also second line compliance monitoring / oversight.
- Previous experience of preparing monitoring reports, providing advice and recommending remediation action.
Please note, this is a contract role for 6 months based in West London. If you are currently available for new opportunities and have the above background, please let me know a good time to call. Alternatively, if you are not available, please do pass my details on to anyone you feel who might be relevant.