FourthLine are currently representing our Retail Financial Services client recruit for a Compliance Analyst in their busy team. Based in North London, this client has a great reputation for valuing and developing their staff.
Key responsibilities of the role would include:
- Conducting compliance monitoring and thematic reviews
- Review of policies and procedures
- Review and sign off marketing materials
- Providing advice to various business units
- Interpretation of regulatory change and impact on the business in conjunction with the Compliance Manager and Head of Compliance
Suitable candidates for the role will have the following experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience within a financial services business, ideally in a compliance, quality assurance, risk, internal audit or complaints role
- Comfortable writing reports and using an evidence based approach
- Knowledge of FCA regulation, ideally within the retail financial services sector
- Hands on approach and an interest in developing transferable skills
The role offers a fantastic opportunity for somebody to build upon their existing regulatory skillset in a fast paced environment, with the opportunity to diversify their compliance portfolio and gain unprecedented exposure to senior executives in a business.