I’m working with a Commercial Real Estate Services firm in London who are looking to identify a Data Privacy Associate Director to join the firm on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract. The role will involve contributing to the delivery of the firms GDPR Programme in order to ensure compliance in line with the May 2018 implementation date.
- Monitor the firm and ensure it is compliant with GDPR.
- Provide support across the business liaising with Compliance, IT, Legal, HR, Marketing and Commercial areas.
- Review, update and develop policies and procedures.
- Oversee cross-border data transfer legal frameworks, vendor risk management and third party privacy compliance.
- Knowledge of UK and European Data Privacy legal requirements.
- Experience dealing with Data Protection and Privacy issues within the Private Sector.
- Strong influencing skills and able to build and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Minimum of three years Data Protection experience.
- In-depth knowledge of GDPR.
- Working Legal background and Law degree or CIPP/E qualification.
Duration: 6 Months Fixed Term Contract