I’m working with a Leading organisation in Birmingham who are looking to identify a Data Privacy Advisor as soon as possible to join the firm on a permanent basis.
- Monitor the firm and ensure it is compliant with GDPR.
- Act as one of the key points of contact for Data Protection issues.
- Provide advice on marketing strategies.
- Conduct SAR’s and handle Data Breaches.
- Provide ideas for process improvements and make recommendations to the business.
- Handle any complaints and queries from Data Subjects in relation to Privacy.
- Extensive knowledge of GDPR and UK Privacy requirements.
- Have completed and advised on SARs and Data Breaches.
- Background in a Commercial environment.
- ISEB or IAPP qualification i.e. CIPP/E or CIPM.
- Have an understanding of wider Privacy requirements including DPA and PECR.
Salary: £35,000 - 40,000 per annum