I’m working with a Global organisation who are looking to identify an Application Security Consultant to join on a permanent basis. This is a technical role and needs someone with a deep understanding of Application Security.
- As part of the Cyber Risk & Assurance team you will manage and maintain the Application Security programme of work across EMEA.
- Conduct Risk Assessments to highlight weaknesses in Applications.
- Liaise with Application owners and IT teams to advise on and drive remediation activities.
- Assess Cloud solutions ensuring all relevant controls are in place.
- 3+ years’ experience within Information / IT / Cyber / Application Security.
- Must have a technical understanding of applications and how they work.
- Needs to know how to remediate gaps in them from a Security perspective and be able to translate these requirements into next steps.
- Managed Application Security requirements.
- Aware of Information Security Standards such as ISO27001, NIST, PCI-DSS.
- Can multitask and manage an ever-changing workflow.
- Financial Services background or background in a regulated environment.
Location: London with at least 1 day per week in Crawley.
Salary: £60,000-£65,000 + benefits
If you are open to a new opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com.