FourthLine are currently representing our London Market Insurer as they look to appoint a Regulatory Liaison and Company Secretarial Manager into their existing Compliance function. Working closely with the Head of Compliance, this position is mainly responsible for managing the relationship with and reporting to the Prudential Regulatory Authority as well as owning the Company Secretarial responsibilities.
Wider responsibilities include:
- Responing to all to all PRA queries, visits and reviews
- Managing Applications for Approved Person Approvals
- Review and disseminating Supervisory Statements and notifications
- Supporting the implementation of any new requirement and regulations
- Preparing Branch applications (post Brexit)
- Developing internal frameworks in line with PRA requirements
- Management of various board and committee meetings
- Governance responsibilities
- Terms of reference
- Ideally the right candidate will have knowledge and experience working in Insurance, although wider banking candidates would be considered.
- You must have direct experience liaising with the PRA
- You must have experience with the oversight of committee and board meetings.
This role is a new position in the team and represents an excellent opportunity to make this role your own. Salary is up to £90,000 plus 20% bonus and generous wider benefits package. The position is based in the City.
Managing this role
Head of Practice - Talent Services
0203 800 1566