I’m working with a leading firm who are looking to identify an experienced Risk professional to join on a permanent basis.
- Act as the Group’s Subject Matter Expert for Risk Management and Business Continuity.
- Draft, review and maintain the Group’s Risk & Business Continuity policies and procedures.
- Develop the Group’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery strategy.
- Conduct Risk Reviews of the Group’s Third-Party Suppliers when required.
- Ensure Risk Registers are kept up to date.
- 4+ years’ experience within Operational Risk Management or an Internal Control environment.
- Proven experience embedding a Risk Management Framework and Business Continuity.
- Working knowledge of ISO22301 & ISO31000
- Senior Stakeholder engagement including C-Suite/Board level.
- Knowledge of wider Risk & Compliance aspects such as ISO27001 and Data Protection.
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + Benefits