I’m working with a Global organisation who are looking to identify a Technical Security Consultant to join on a permanent basis.
- As part of the EMEA Technical Security team you will assess IT Projects and advise on all aspects of Technical Security impacting those projects.
- Conduct gap analysis to assess weaknesses in Technical Security within Projects and then create and advise on remediation plans to mitigate the risks.
- Review Technical Security policies & procedures to ensure they are up to date and actionable.
- Take a consultative approach to Information, Cyber and Technical Security, advising the business on best practices.
- 5+ years’ experience within Information / IT Security.
- Advised on IT Projects within an Agile environment.
- Experience advising on Information Security Standards such as ISO27001, NIST, PCI-DSS.
- Can multitask and manage an ever-changing project workflow.
- Experienced in Consulting a business on best practice Technical Security.
- Financial Services background or background in a regulated environment.
- Have a wider background in one of more of the following: Infrastructure, Network Security, Security Architecture
Salary: £60,000-£70,000 + benefits
If you are open to a new opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com. However, if this one isn't for you but you know of someone else that might be suitable, please feel free to pass my details across.