I’m working with a Global organisation based in London who are looking to identify a Data Privacy Associate Director to join on a permanent basis to oversee the EMEA region.
- Monitor the firm and ensure it is compliant with GDPR and wider Data Protection & Privacy requirements.
- Review, update and develop policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Data Protection champions across the regions to ensure standardised Privacy compliance.
- Oversee cross-border data transfer legal frameworks, vendor risk management and third-party privacy compliance.
- Act as 2nd in command to Data Privacy Director and step up, as necessary.
- Reviewing DPIA’s and managing erroneous SARs.
- Must be a qualified lawyer.
- 3+ years of UK and European Data Privacy legal requirements.
- Dealt with Data Protection and Privacy issues within a commercial organisation in the Private Sector.
- Strong influencing skills and able to build and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of GDPR.
Salary: £60,000-£65,000 + flexible working