A major, $billion, US commercial company are looking to make a Director level hire to manage the Data Privacy function of the organisation across the EMEA region.
Reporting to Global Director level, this London based role will be working with around 30 DPOs based around the EMEA region ensuring a global, robust and compliant privacy program to ensure the identification, mitigation and any data privacy risk.
In this role, you will be:
- Strategically building a robust data privacy program to ensure a global alignment of privacy programs, along with other regional data privacy directors;
- Creating and delivering relevant privacy training and GDPR awareness communications across all different levels of the company;
- Implementing comprehensive policies, procedures, documentation and contracts; strategically support the implementation of DPIAs, SARs, customer complaints or consent and privacy by design;
- Developing a strategy plan to mitigate information risk across the EMEA region alongside the company’s Global Data Privacy Plan;
- Bringing subject matter expertise to the role and region around data protection regulations impacting the business.
They are looking for a…
- Qualified lawyer (preferably England and Wales, but not essentially);
- Data Protection subject matter expert who has around 5+ years professional experience in a data privacy focused role;
- Great communicator who is comfortable working with different people across different countries.