I’m working with a multinational US firm who are looking to identify an experienced Risk professional to join on a permanent basis.
- Manage the UK’s Risk Register.
- Liaising with Partners and Senior Stakeholders answering Risk and Regulatory queries.
- Draft, review and maintain multiple policies across the business.
- Manage the firms’ SRA and individual lawyer’s SRA accounts.
- Prepare and submit firms’ SRA renewal application.
- Help fee earners to respond to client audits.
- Supporting compliance officers, as necessary.
- Qualified lawyer with a minimum 2+ years’ PQE
- Significant Risk experience e.g. handling SRA renewals and communications.
- Wider experience within AML, GDPR, Anti-Bribery and Corruption.
- Must have worked in a Law firm, ideally liaising with other teams cross-jurisdictionally.
- Senior Stakeholder engagement including Board level.
If this role is for you, please forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. If however this isn't something you are interested in, but you know of someone else who you could recommend, please pass on my details.