I’m working with a multinational US firm who are looking to identify an experienced Data Protection professional to join on a permanent basis.
- Monitor the firm and ensure it is compliant with GDPR and wider Data Protection & Privacy requirements.
- Help to review, update and develop policies and procedures.
- Oversee cross-border data transfer legal frameworks.
- Ensure vendor risk management is completed on all third party supplier contracts and update all privacy clauses as necessary.
- Act as 2nd in command to Data Privacy Director and step up, as necessary.
- Must be a qualified lawyer preferably UK qualified (will consider US or EU qualified).
- 4+ years of UK and European Data Privacy legal requirements.
- Previously developed/implemented a Privacy programme, strategy or piece of Data Protection work.
- Strong influencing skills and able to build and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of GDPR.
If this role is for you, please forward your most recent CV to email@example.com at your earliest convenience. If however this isn't something you are interested in, but you know of someone else who you could recommend, please pass on my details.