A major commercial brand in North Hampshire are looking to hire a Data Privacy, Risk and Assurance Manager on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
Paying £70,000 and reporting to the DPO, this role will be critical to the privacy function of a household name by establishing a risk and assurance programme.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to....
- Hit the ground running providing detailed data protection and risk support for the business including 3rd parties and new business partners enabling data use but managing data risk;
- Provide expert, 2nd line advice and guidance on DPA 2018, GDPR and PECR to their business operations including their customer service teams, HR and IT;
- Take ownership of their assurance and compliance programme;
- Ensure that their current frameworks are suitable both for their risk appetite and the balance between their privacy obligations and requirements;
- Support their Data Privacy Services Manager to carry out any SARs and complaints.
The ideal person for this role will have...
- Some years working as a Data Protection expert within large, commercial businesses;
- Experience working with customer facing and marketing teams;
- Have provided risk advice or been in a risk focused role;
- Previous experience implementing a data protection framework into an organisation;
- A recognised data protection qualification (CIPP/E, CIPM, ISEB);
- Competent Microsoft Office Skills.