I’m working with a leading firm who are looking to identify a Head of Risk & Governance to join on a permanent basis.
- Create, launch and maintain a strong Governance, Risk and Compliance framework.
- Develop a risk-based monitoring and oversight plan to ensure all timelines are met.
- Supporting and reporting to the Board and Execs across Risk and Governance.
- Review, updating and develop Policies and Procedures.
- Oversees Governance, Risk and Data Protection Compliance.
- Eventually looking to develop an internal audit function.
- Must be managing a Risk & Governance function currently.
- 5+ years’ experience within Risk & Governance gained in a highly regulated sector i.e. Financial Services.
- Strong influencing ability and able to build and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of GDPR and wider compliance i.e. Anti-Bribery & Corruption, AML/KYC, Anti-Money Laundering
- Have a background in a complex organisation.
- Experience of dealing with Information Security, IT Risk or Data Protection & Privacy issues.
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000