This white paper features the insights of 15 leading CASS Practitioners on the role that Learning & Development can be play with regards to building an effective risk culture.
We interviewed 15 respected Client Asset Practitioners about the learning needs of the CASS Compliance community and how a reshaped learning strategy could help create a healthy risk awareness culture.
As a result, we’ve analysed the community’s learning requirements to better focus our support of the prevention of client asset risks in the market.
Key takeaways of this report:
- The FCA’s views on CASS
- The current state of learning solutions serving CASS practitioners
- Operating environment creating new demands for learning solutions
- Building competency in CASS compliance
- The role of learning & development in improving risk awareness culture
- Evaluation & performance management
- Continuous learning solutions & next steps
To download your copy of this report, please fill in the form below.