FCA Authorisation: How We Can Help
FCA Authorisation – The Scope
Click here for information about our FCA Authorisation capabilities.
Authorisation for consumer credit firms is a significant FCA focus this year. The regulator has taken steps to clearly detail the importance of safeguarding customers and ensuring fair treatment. Businesses will be heavily impacted by the new rules, as it will require thorough analysis of current models, controls, governance frameworks, regulatory reporting mechanisms and consumer disclosure processes.
Systematic compliance with the rules will aid businesses in the management of instruction from a powerful regulatory body. The complexity of cases received has increased the timing of FCA authorisation, which highlights the importance of hiring individuals with relevant skills and expertise prior to the 2016 deadline.
Available Consumer Credit Compliance Professionals in Our Network
- Compliance Director, Head of Compliance, CF10 – Consumer Credit
- Programme Manager – FCA Authorisation Application
- Compliance Manager – Regulatory process design, mapping & documentation
- Training & Competence – Consumer Credit
- Compliance Manager – Compliance Manual, Policies & Procedure creation
- Risk Manager – Risk Systems & Control framework design