Working with a range of entities while being in New Zealand, Ross has led engagements ranging from internal audit co-source support, to preparing entities for acquisition through ensuring they meet licensing conditions via uplifts of frameworks and policies.
Choosing to return home in 2020, Ross is now supporting FourthLine’s clients as they face current and future risk and regulatory challenges. You can read more about Ross' bio and client experience here.
- Consulting service capability in financial risk & non-financial fields of specialisation.
- Regulatory Support – CRD IV, CRR4, SMCR.
- Enterprise Risk Framework Uplift Activities – Framework, Policy, Appetite, TOM, Risk Culture, 3LOD Integrity.
- Controls Advisory
- Enterprise, Business & Operational Resilience.
- Financial Risk – including Capital Adequacy, Liquidity, Credit Risk, Recovery Resolution Planning, ICAAP reviews.
- Regulatory reporting advisory.
- Client Asset Compliance Advisory.
- Customer Framework Uplifting.