We are pleased to announce that we have expanded our Client Asset and Money protection(CASS) knowledge and awareness learning packages. We now offer 12 different CASS courses, all delivered by an expert CASS course instructor and all tailored specifically to your business, with regular Q&A feedback throughout.
These courses are delivered via a tailored programme of learning and include live workshop delivery over 2 or 3 dedicated sessions, supported by web-based micro-learning courses.
Courses range from firm-wide knowledge and awareness e-learning platforms to in-depth workshops specifically developed for CASS practitioners.
Here's the full list of course subjects on offer:
- Advanced standards of 3rd party Oversight
- Improving standards of reconciliation management
- Building blocks of good governance framework
- Interpreting CASS rules to policies & procedures, and mapping CASS risks to Controls
- Developing advanced standards around CASS Controls, MI & Operational Oversight
- Improving CASS Compliance monitoring
- Improving CASS Committee performance through good practice Governance & Oversight
- Design and maintaining CASS Resolution Pack
- Designing CASS Risk and Control Framework
- Improve controls oversight through CASS MI & Data Analysis
- The 3 lines of Defence Model
- Leveraging Technology, Innovation & Data to reduce CASS breaches and maintain compliance
- Understanding CASS Compliance for Risk, Audit & Legal Practitioners
- Maintaining CASS Compliance within the 1st line of defence
- Maintaining CASS Compliance through in-depth applicability of Collateral, Custody Assets, Client Money, Mandates or Resolution Pack
To discuss which CASS learning package would suit your business best, fill in your details by clicking the link below: